Sonus Faber Omnia all-in-one wireless audio system : The prestigious Italian firm Sonus Faber has just announced the market launch of the omniaan elegant and advanced all-in-one stereo wireless audio system that combines Arcugnano’s brand heritage and design expertise to deliver an unprecedented listening experience. To do this, it uses a powerful concentration of functionalities that allows users to connect to a wide variety of sources supported by highly innovative technologies. To all this is added the undeniable appeal of an affordable product that perfectly integrates the characteristic sound naturalness by Sonus Faber in any modern space or lifestyle. Created to make a difference, at a technological level the Omnia stands out first of all for incorporating two exclusive Sonus Faber developments: the touch user interface SENSING and signal processor CRESCENDO.
The SENSING allows users control directly the Omnia and easily connect it to any analog or digital source, be it, for example, a portable device or a turntable equipped with a moving magnet (MM) cartridge. On the other hand, the illuminated lines that appear on the SENSO panel -located in the upper area of the new Sonus Faber- provide information on the operating mode of the internal speaker system, the input source and the volume level. Also, the intuitive nature of the SENSO allows users to enjoy their favorite music by taking advantage of the Omnia’s ability to withstand most advanced streaming technologywhile offering seamless playback from any mobile device via Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2 and Chromecast. Sonus Faber’s new wireless audio system also includes an HDMI input with ARC to enhance the sound of any TV through a single direct connection. The second key innovation incorporated into the Omnia is the CRESCENDOa sophisticated digital signal processing scheme conceived to provide a greater sense of dimensionality and immersiveness by intelligently using the two full-range side speakers –“full range”- of the new Sonus Faber.
Specifically, what CRESCENDO does is create a razor-sharp front soundstage using sound reflections in the listening room to mimic the ambience of a live performance. An experience that on the other hand can be optimized for any space thanks to the options of room placement and equalization modes available on the Omnia’s web-based setup page. In terms of acoustics, the new Sonus Faber houses a 4-way system with 7 speakers strategically arranged in a hermetic enclosure that is complemented by amplification electronics that supply a total of 490 watts to offer a fabulously three dimensional sound with a spectacular maximum sound pressure level of 108 dB. This set consists of 2 front 19mm silk dome tweeters, 2 front 75mm paper pulp cone midrange drivers, 1 165mm aluminum cone down-firing woofer and 2 side full range speakers. with a 44.5 mm cellulose pulp inverted dome cone managed by CRESCENDO. The Omnia, which is Roon Ready approvedis completed with the iconic real wood finish -Walnut and Graphite options- that characterizes all Sonus Faber creations.
- Very high-performance “all-in-one” stereo wireless audio system.
- 4-way/7-speaker electro-acoustic configuration in hermetic enclosure.
- DSP-based system management.
- Front system format for 2 tweeters and 2 midrange speakers.
- All full range side speakers for sound projection.
- Bottom emission woofer with 165mm aluminum cone.
- Total amplification power of 490 watts.
- Sonus Faber exclusive SENSO touch user interface,
- Sonus Faber exclusive CRESCENDO sound projection system.
- Network-based configuration to optimize integration in any room.
- Compatible Bluetooth (aptX HD included), Apple AirPlay 2 and Chromecast.
- Roon Ready approved.
- High quality natural finish with two possible options.
- Frequency response of 30-25,000 Hz (cutoff points at -6 dB).
- Maximum sound pressure level of 108 dB.
- Handmade in Italy.
- Dimensions: 650x130x280 mm (WxHxD).
- Weight: 7.6 kg.