Players from The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim for PlayStation VR have another update that they can download. This update has got a somewhat strange version number, because it concerns update 184.108.40.206.8.
Skyrim for PlayStation VR
Apart from the crazy version number, this update improves the game on various points. The update mainly brings new options and improvements for the PlayStation Move control. Below all the details at a glance
- Added a new main menu experience
- Globally improved visual fidelity, especially on PS4 Pro
- Increased the maximum value for the offset slider
- Various bugfixes
- PS Move
- In direct movement, changed the secondary X button to move the player backwards
- Added a new option, “Show Hands When Sheathed”
- Sheath / unsheath has been moved to hold secondary O.
- The existing swimming has been moved to a new option for “Realistic Swimming”. Swimming by default now uses Direct Movement style controls
- Added option for HMD-relative direct movement instead of controller-relative direct movement.
- Added a new option for “Realistic Bow Aiming” which uses both PS Move controllers to aim  Players can now point at map markers and get information on them in local map mode