Exactly one year ago, both Ultra HD Blu-ray players were launched. The French company serves movie buffs with these universal Blu-ray players that have to deliver premium performance, thanks in part to support for ‘almost everything’. The newly announced UBR-X110 builds on the UBR-X100 launched last year. In fact, they seem almost identical in features. The UBR-X110 has all the specifications of the UBR-X100 launched last year, with the addition of SACD. So in addition to your CDs, you can also play super audio CDs.
And that’s in addition to playing Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, DVD, CD and now of course SACD. There is support for Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and HDR10. Furthermore, we find WiFi (with DLNA) on the device and you can play a large number of multimedia files such as MKV, WMA, WAVE, FLAC, DSD, JPG.
Specifications Reavon UBR-X110:
- Type: Ultra HD Blu-Ray Deck
- DSD compatibility : yes
- Dolby Vision HDR function
- HDR10 function
- Outputs: Dual HDMI 2.0 outputs, one coaxial, one optical
- Connectivity: 2 USB-A ports, Ethernet – port
- USB port : yes
- UPnP (DLNA) audio gateway function: yes
- Hi-Res Audio Certification
- SACD function
- Consumption: 42W
- Standby power consumption: 0.45 W
- Dimensions (WXHXP, mm): 430 x 82 x 351 mm
- Weight: 6.3 kg
Price and availability
The price is not yet known, but if we look at the UBR-X100 launched last year, you should also think of a starting price of around 800 euros for the UBR-X110. More information can be found on the Reavon’s website.