Pro-ject launches a new turntable called Debut Pro S. The Debut Pro already existed, right? That’s right. This time there is an S after the name. This S stands for the S-shaped aluminum tonearm, but there are more changes compared to the regular model. There is, for example, the Pick it S2 C cartridge and a larger chassis made of MDF. This actually makes the turntable wider.
Unnecessary buttons, LEDs or labels are completely absent. Everything is finished in matte black. Every visible part is made matte black, which gives the record player an incredibly sleek look.
Specifications Pro-ject Debut Pro S
- NEW pre-adjusted Pick it S2 C cartridge*
- NEW 10” S-shape aluminum tonearm
- NEW SME headshell connector
- NEW bigger MDF chassis for 10“ tonearm
- Fully adjustable VTA
- Precision aluminum platter with TPE damping
- TPE engine suspension
- Height-adjustable metal feet
- electronic speed switch
- 8x hand-painted MDF chassis
- Premium semi-symmetrical phono cable
- Gold plated RCA connectors
- Dust cover included
- Handmade in Europe
Price and availability
The Pro-ject Debut Pro S comes with a pre-installed Pro-Ject Pick it S2 C cartridge. The turntable will be available from the dealer from September 2022. The suggested retail price is 899 euros.