The new TIDAL Contriva G3, continuing the perhaps iconic story of its predecessor after a decade in the making to worldwide acclaim and awards.
The Contriva G3 has exclusive new drivers with diamond, black ceramic and carbon fiber diaphragms, TIDAL’s TIRALIT cabinet technology, covered in our equally exclusive piano finish and inlaid with polished stainless steel elements.
Not a single part has been touched to elevate our quality and take sonic performance to a new level.
- TIDAL Contriva (G3 – 3rd generation), 3-way dynamic loudspeaker
- Multi-camera enclosure made with TIDAL patented material TIRALIT cabinet material
- 1 x unique Gen3 30mm diamond tweeter with neodymium pendant motor
- 1 Gen4 173mm Black Ceramic Dedicated Midrange Driver with Neodymium Overhung Driver
- 2 x 220mm proprietary aluminum and carbon fiber woofers with long-excursion neodymium pendant motor
- TIDAL one-pulse crossover with lower tolerance components, microphonically isolated and hermetically in
- Gen-3 TIDAL isolators with 8 activation bars, made of high-gloss polished stainless steel
- Cabinet Finish: TIDAL Original Piano Lacquer in Midnight Black and hand-selected veneers in TIDAL Original Clear Piano Lacquer
- Rated Power Handling: 150 / 300 VA, Rated Impedance: 4 Ohm, Recommended Power Amplifier: > 30 watt.
- 2 x 114 Kg of weight (without packaging)
- Speaker Dimensions: 130cm x 27.5cm x 48cm
- US Retail Price: $79,000 Midnight Black Gloss / $84,000 Veneer. Available to order now.