Audio-Technica, a world leader in professional and personal audio technology, announces wireless over-ear headphones ATH-M20xBT are now available in white (ATH-M20xBTWH) plus in black (ATH-M20xBTBK). Inspired by the brand’s best-selling professional studio headphones, the new model offers 60 hours of continuous playback and an incredible listening experience with full-range, high-fidelity audio.
The critically acclaimed M-Series range is known for delivering precise audio and exceptional comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go, and the ATH-M20xBT is no exception.
Combining modern design and high-quality materials with effective sound isolation, this model’s 40mm drivers with rare-earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils deliver exceptional clarity and a deep, punchy bass response. accurate. Low latency mode also improves audio-image synchronization in videos for smooth streaming and gaming.
Thanks to the multi-point pairing capability that allows you to wirelessly connect to two devices, the ATH-M20xBT is ideal for multimedia applications. In addition to 60 hours of continuous use on a full charge, you can also fast charge in as little as 10 minutes for up to 3 hours of use. The headphones are easy to use with a built-in microphone and buttons on the left earcup for convenient calling, music playback and volume control.
- Wireless design delivers the same sonic signature as the ATH-M20x professional studio wired headphones
- 40mm drivers with rare-earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils designed for enhanced bass response
- Low latency mode improves synchronization between audio and video for smooth streaming and smooth gameplay.
- The multipoint pairing feature allows you to be connected to two Bluetooth devices at the same time.
- Up to 60 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use with a 10-minute quick charge via USB-C connection.
- Integrated microphone and buttons on the left ear cup for easy control of calls, music playback and volume/mute
- Over-ear design for excellent sound isolation in noisy environments.
- Professional quality ear pads and headband for durability and comfort.
- Includes a 1.2 m (3.9″) cable for wired connection.
The Audio-Technica ATH-M20xBTWH are now available at RRP €89.