Mytek Audio proudly presents the new Liberty THX AAA HPA, an analog headphone amplifier with THX Achromatic Audio Amplifier technology to deliver the purest audio. The patented THX Achromatic Audio Amplifier (THX AAA ™), the most linear amplification technology available today, powers the Liberty THX AAA ™ HPA to provide astonishing musical precision, unprecedented dynamic range, and infinitesimally low noise levels. and distortion. The Liberty THX AAA ™ HPA is a reference-quality device for both music-passionate headphone enthusiasts and sound engineers in professional audio environments.
Listening to music through the Liberty Liberty THX AAA ™ HPA allows the user to hear content as intended by the creator with maximum transparency and detail, and with minimal amplifier impact on the original sound. This is accomplished using THX’s proprietary forward-drive error correction circuit topology that allows the THX AAA ™ -based amplifier to achieve its maximum power output while exponentially reducing noise and distortion levels. Unlike the competition, where increased output power is often accompanied by proportional amounts of noise and distortion, the Liberty THX AAA ™ HPA finds distortion reduction of up to 40 dB.
The arrival of a true musical reference for pure analog headphone amplification
This THX proprietary feed-forward topology can draw a maximum current of 1 amp and voltages reaching 25 Vp-p. As a result, the Liberty THX AAA ™ HPA can work with any pair of headphones available today. With such immense power handling, extensive circuit protection is of the utmost importance and the THX-888 module inside this device has you completely covered. There are several protection circuits to ensure that the output relays are deactivated during “power-up” until all power supplies reach full voltage and proper stability, and during faulty conditions such as overloads and short circuits.
Despite its compact size, the Liberty THX AAA ™ HPA is a true tour-de-force and a complete reference grade product that is designed to stand the test of time. The amplifier uses the highest quality gold-plated connectors and a selection of the highest quality parts, including an oversized 60W toroidal power transformer, separate low-noise power regulators for the left and right channels, and a large bank of low impedance electrolytic capacitors.
Liberty THX AAA ™ HPA Important Design Features:
- THX AAA-888 Achromatic Audio Amplifier technology (THX AAA ™)
- 6 Watts maximum rated output @ <0.1% THD
- Output impedance: <0.1 Ω.
- Signal-to-noise ratio> 140 dB, A-weighted
- Large size dual mono 60W toroidal linear power supply with automatic detection of AC input voltage (100-240V).
- 4-line level inputs; 3 RCA and 1 XLR-1/4 ”balanced.
- 4 front panel HPA outputs: 4-pin 4.4mm balanced XLR, ¼ ”TRS and 3.5mm Monitor In Ear (IEM).
- 2-channel RCA preamp output.
- Wide 27mm ALPS professional grade volume attenuator.
- Selectable Crossfeed / Mono circuitry for speaker / radio compatibility.
- 4 position adjustable gain circuit.
- -12dB automatic gain sensitivity drop for IEM output.
- Two year warranty.
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 14 x 22.5 x 4.4 cm. (1/3 rack size)
- Weight: 2 kg.
- The companions Liberty II DAC and Liberty Phono Preamplifier will be released in Q1 and Q2 2021, respectively.
Liberty THX AAA ™ HPA will begin shipping in February 2021.