Metronome DSC D / A Converter, Streamer and digital Pre-Amplifier launched. DSC marks the beginning of a new era for Métronome, launching its first “three-in-one” device: a top converter, a streamer and above all a digital preamplifier thanks to the integration of the Leedh Processing volume control.
Integrating the online listening services of Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify and Deezer (after subscribing), it also manages all the music stored on your local network using the UPnP and DLNA protocol. Internet radios are also available.
DSC natively decodes DSD up to DSD512, all PCM files up to 32 bit / 384 kHz, and supports MQA codec. It is based on an ES9038PRO conversion microprocessor and integrates the most efficient management systems.
The entire DSC chassis is made of solid aluminum, available in black and silver finishes.
- 32 bit / 384 kHz in dual mono
- DSD 64 to 512 (22.4 MHz)
- Dynamic range: -137 dB / Distortion + noise: -122 dB
- Internal processor 32-bit / spectral band from 32 to 768 kHz
Analog output that integrates two output modes
- Bandwidth: 10Hz – 50 kHz +/- 0.1 dB
- Dynamic range: 127 dB
- 1 Ethernet connector
- 2 USB connectors
- All inputs accept signals from 44.1 to 192 kHz:
- HDMI I²S (PCM and DSD)
- S / PDIF 75 Ohm RCA connector
- AES / EBU 110 Ohm XLR connector
- Toslink optical connector
- USB type B: PCM and DSD signals from 44.1 kHz to 384 kHz
- Unbalanced adjustable gain @ 0dB 100 Ohms – RCA connectors
- Balanced adjustable gain @ 0 dB 2kOhms – XLR connectors
- 3 toroidal transformers with 14 independent regulation lines
- Voltages: 100 VAC – 50/60 Hz Japan, 120/240 VAC – 50/60 Hz other countries
- Consumption: 25 VA
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 430 x 105 x 430 mm Weight: 17 kg