The sound that is seen.
The new CINEMA Series offers superb performance, advanced new functionality and exquisite design worthy of Marantz’s extraordinary legacy of high-quality audio components.
Marantz, a leading brand in the design and manufacture of high-level audio components, has just launched its CINEMA seriesa new range of premium components for Home Cinema applications that set a new benchmark for High End performance: impeccable sound quality, generous features, easy installation and a new elegant and timeless design.
Consisting of a reference A/V preamp/processor with a matching 16-channel power amp and four A/V amplifiers/receivers, the CINEMA series It will delight music and movie lovers with the most unique and impressive home sound experience possible.
The CINEMA Series is the convergence of three unmistakable hallmarks of Marantz heritage: world-class performance, craftsmanship and elegant, timeless design, said Joel SietsemaPresident of Marantz Y Classé. “The world’s most discerning moviegoers and audiophiles will appreciate the immersive sound experience brought by the CINEMA Series, expertly crafted for the dedicated home theater. Those who desire form and function in perfect harmony will equally appreciate the display-worthy handcrafted touch that enhances any luxury residential space.”
All integrated amplifiers and A/V receivers in the CINEMA series exhibit superb performance and a powerful 3D soundstage thanks to immersive audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and the DTS:Xto which is added the availability of video on multiple inputs, optimization of room acoustics and additional functions designed to enhance the sound experience in the home.
The technology HEOS Built-in built into the integrated amplifiers and A/V receivers of the CINEMA series supports multi-room configurations, so users can continue to enjoy their favorite music, podcasts or sports programs from popular streaming platforms or their personal playlists via Bluetooth, Wifi Y air play. In addition, the appearance of the new Marantz it’s as good as it sounds, exuding a modern expression of timeless design including the iconic porthole display and other stylish visual cues that draw from the brand’s heritage.
As a bonus for installers and end users, the new graphical user interface and support for voice assistants make it easy to set up and operate the new Marantz be fairly intuitive. Installers also have access to a wide variety of features, including the IQwhich “protects” certain settings and reduces the probability that users can accidentally alter any configuration that causes any failure or undesired operation.
The CINEMA Series consists of the following models:
- AV 10 and AMP 10: Pinnacle of the CINEMA Series, the AV 10 and AMP 10 provide the pinnacle for the ultimate home cinema. Based on Marantz’s exclusive HDAM technology, the AV 10 and AMP 10 work together to create a true benchmark home entertainment system, with the AMP 10’s 16 channels of amplification perfectly complemented by circuitry executed from discrete components. and the AV 10’s seven 8K compatible HDMI inputs. Perfectly synchronized, the duo brings the best home cinema sound to the discerning fan.
- CINEMA 40: The Marantz CINEMA 40 is a premium 8K A/V amplifier with 9 channels of amplification at 125 watts each and 11.4 channel processing capability ideal for a fully immersive dedicated home theater capable of delivering the ultimate cinematic experience. The aluminum front panel is a real luxury to the touch, a feeling that extends to every aspect of the device’s construction.
- CINEMA 50: The Marantz CINEMA 50 is an 8K A/V amplifier with 9 amplification channels of 110 watts each and 11.4 channel processing capability perfect for discerning music and movie lovers looking to create an immersive home theater with maximum tonal accuracy and natural dynamics.
- CINEMA 60: The Marantz CINEMA 60 is an 8K A/V Receiver with 7 amplification channels of 100 watts each, which is ideal for both Home Theater applications and multimedia rooms of any size.
- CINEMA 70: The Marantz CINEMA 70 is an ultra-slim 8K A/V receiver with 7 channels of 50-watt amplification that’s ideal for smaller spaces, compact media consoles, or crowded A/V component racks.
The CINEMA Series will begin shipping at the end of October, with the first available models being the CINEMA 60 and CINEMA 70 A/V Receivers.
- AMP 10 – RRP €7,000. Available in black finish. Available March 2023
- AV 10 – RRP €7,000. Available in black finish. Available March 2023
- CINEMA 40 – MSRP €2,800. Available in black and silver/gold finishes. Available March 2023
- CINEMA 50 – MSRP €2,000. Available in black and silver/gold finishes. Available November 2022
- CINEMA 60 – MSRP €1,350. Available in black and silver/gold finishes. Available October 2022
- CINEMA 70 – MSRP €1,000. Available in black and silver/gold finishes. Available December 2022