The perfect partner of your DAC, LUMIN U2 MINI Network Transport launched.
The first LUMIN to introduce our new processing system
WHY LUMIN U2 MINI
Following in the footsteps of one of our most popular models, the LUMIN U2 Mini features our new processing system, which provides greater flexibility and is ready for the future.
Capable of upscaling and downscaling from 44.1kHz to 384kHz/DSD256 and supporting DSD512 playback, the LUMIN U2 MINI is the perfect streaming partner for your DAC.
- LUMIN for transport only in combination with an external DAC
- The first LUMIN to introduce our new processing system
- Faster processor provides greater resampling flexibility: upsampling and downsampling to all supported formats up to DSD256/PCM348 to hit the sweet spot of your DAC
- Increased capacity for future upgrades
- New surface finish taken from the high-end P1
- Quad native clock system for precision timing
- 5 types of digital audio output including USB
- MQA decoding
- Leedh processing volume control
Builds on the massive success of U1 Mini
All-new processing hardware and software offer enhanced features and greater resampling flexibility, while retaining all of the musicality seen in so many outstanding U1 Mini reviews.
Key hardware features carried over from the U1 Mini include the quad clock system and 5 different digital outputs with USB now capable of up to DSD512.
The new model is also finished with a new silky surface process taken from our high-end P1, which is less susceptible to finger marks and easier to clean.
All the usual LUMIN refinements
- From MQA to DSD, FLAC to WAV, LUMIN can play all the hi-res formats you could want.
- Native support for TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify, and AirPlay, giving you access to tens of millions of songs
- The unique and intuitive LUMIN app described as “fantastically intuitive and easy to use” by What Hi-Fi
- LUMIN continuous development program which has seen support for Apple Silicon Mac, TIDAL Connect, FLAC Lossless Radio and TIDAL Related Tips/Tracks added in 2021 only.