The performance sweet spot
The first LUMIN with a DAC featuring our new processing system. Provide greater resampling capacity and flexibility.
LUMIN T3 combines our new for 2022 processing system, solid CNC panel construction and X1 model technology to offer the best price/performance ratio.
- It has our new processing system
- Increased capacity for future upgrades
- A faster processor provides greater resampling flexibility
- New surface finish taken from the high-end P1
- Dual ES9028Pro SABER DAC with dua mono operation
- Upsampling and downsampling to all supported formats up to DSD256/PCM384
- USB digital audio output
- Leedh Processing volume control
- Compatible with Roon, Spotify Connect, MQA, TIDAL, TIDAL Connect, Qobuz, TuneIn and AirPlay
Completely new processing system
Completely new hardware and software provide a new foundation for LUMIN. Increased processing power and storage capacity provide greater flexibility for resampling and future-proofing.
Precision analog output stage
- The analog buffer includes the technology of the LUMIN X1
- Dual mono circuit throughout
- Ultra low noise and high dynamic range
CNC chassis construction
Thick CNC panel construction offers increased structural rigidity and protection compared to the D2. LUMIN X1’s CNC milling techniques provide the high-end aesthetics of the LUMIN family.
Builds on the massive success of the LUMIN T2
All-new processing hardware and software offer enhanced features and greater resampling flexibility, while retaining all of the musicality seen in so many notable revisions of the T2 model.
Among the key hardware features carried over from the T2 are Dual ES9028Pro SABER DACs with dual-mono operation.
The new model is also finished with a new silky surface process taken from our high-end P1 that is less susceptible to finger marks and easier to clean.