Everyone knows that a well-designed 2-way loudspeaker sounds great, always accepting some limitations of its 2-way design: somewhat limited frequency response at its high and low ends, and some dynamic restrictions. Lorenzo Audio Labs pushes the limits of a standard 2-way setup using the best speakers, innovative crossover design, premium components, and an in-depth study of power and control. Of course, thousands of hours of listening and a pathological non-conformity have pushed us to present something very, very special.
Lorenzo LM3 is a very versatile loudspeaker, capable of adapting to different spaces, large, medium and small, thanks to its powerful top-quality drivers that offer a relaxed and emotional sound.
The LM3 model is an impressive loudspeaker, without any limitations in its performance and with LORENZO’s own incomparable design.
The world launch of the new LM3 model will be at the Munich High End Show 2023, Hall 2 G04.
- LM3 is manufactured in two separate pieces, the monitor itself and the stand, but they are joined together and presented as a single unit.
- 41 mm thick enclosure, made of phenolic laminated wood.
- Chassis and horn tweeter manufactured with 5-axis CNC machinery.
- Dual downward-facing bass-reflex ports.
- Enclosures covered with natural wood veneer, rigorously selected for its beauty and durability.
- Premium loudspeakers using paper cones with alnico magnets in the AMT woofers and horn tweeters.
- Passive crossover soldered by hand without printed circuits.
- High quality components from Mundorf, Jantzen and Pathaudio used in their crossover.
- The in-house designed solid steel feet feature a Panzerholz bottom piece to eliminate vibrations coming from the ground.
- Other wood finishes are possible on request.
- 2-way system with phase-optimized crossover.
- Speakers: 12-inch woofer, AMT tweeter.
- Sensitivity: 94dB.
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms.
- Woofer Enclosure Type: Dual down-firing bass-reflex ports.
- Frequency response: 25 Hz to 23 kHz.
- Recommended amplifier: 20 to 300 Watts.
- Dimensions: Height 117 cm, Width 51.5 cm, Depth 41.5 cm.
- Net weight: 45 kg each.