LORENZO AUDIO LABS is pleased to announce the launch of a completely new loudspeaker model, the LM2 model is born.
The LM2 is our second largest speaker model, designed with the intention of setting new standards in design and sound quality.
LM2 is a powerful three-way design that offers virtually the same sound quality as our flagship LM1 model. It is designed to be used in smaller rooms, although given its great potential, it can also be used successfully in large spaces.
With the same footprint and craftsmanship design characteristic of Lorenzo Audio Labs, the LM2 model will not leave any fan indifferent.
- Massive 62mm wide cabinet made from birch phenolic plywood and constrained layer elastomer.
- Cabinet made with 5-axis CNC machinery.
- Hand-turned bass reflex ports with very special tonewood.
- Use of Panzerholz wooden pieces, of our own design and used in critical places that greatly improve the sound: Nuts and knobs for the connectors of the loudspeakers, insulating discs on the legs and solid pieces that hold the drivers and eliminate the need to use metal screws in contact with the speakers.
- Cabinets clad in natural wood veneer, rigorously selected for its beauty and durability, and crafted 100% by hand by a fourth-generation craftsman whose family has been working since 1888 with traditional techniques that have become legendary.
- Use of select speakers employing paper cones, alnico magnets and high quality compression drivers.
- Passive crossover soldered by hand without printed circuits.
- High quality components from Duelund, Jupiter, Mundorf and Pathaudio used in our crossovers.
- The internal wiring of our loudspeakers is made with high-purity copper, silver and gold wire in various sections.
- Solid steel feet are designed in-house, with a Panzerholz bottom piece that eliminates vibrations coming from the ground.
- Other wood finishes are possible on request.
- 3-way system with optimized phase crossover.
- Speakers: 16-inch Woofer, 2-inch Mid/Mid-Treble compression driver, Tweeter/Supertweeter.
- Sensitivity: 95dB.
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms.
- Woofer Enclosure Type: Dual Rear Vents
- Medium / Medium-high enclosure type: Sealed.
- Tweeter / Supertweeter Enclosure Type: Sealed.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 35kHz.
- Recommended amplifier: 20 to 500 Watts.
- Dimensions: Height 140 cm, Width 55.5 cm, Depth 62.5 cm.
- Net weight: 140 kg each.