The Marantz STEREO 70s offers a top-level home cinema sound experience in a slim format.
Marantz, the industry-leading audio specialty brand, continues its 70-year legacy of creating truly luxurious audio experiences by introducing the new STEREO 70s stereo A/V receiver.
The STEREO 70s is one of Marantz’s premium, handcrafted products with timeless aesthetics while integrating the latest in audio technology to offer the best possible listening experience in the home. Among its main features are the following:
- Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAM) were developed to drastically outperform traditional chip-based operational amplifiers used in conventional audio components to ensure the Most Musical Sound.
- Performance and sound quality of a standard format amplifier concentrated in a compact 11 cm high chassis that fits where conventional components cannot. Connect up to two pairs of speakers that can be used together or separately.
- Six HDMI inputs, three compatible with 8K, and one HDMI output with ARC support to ensure connectivity with current and future video and video game components.
- Support for 24-bit/192 kHz digital audio and DSD files, giving audio enthusiasts access to the most accurate high-resolution digital decoding.
- HEOS® Built-In technology allows users to access their favorite streaming content and enjoy music throughout the home when connected to other compatible HEOS devices.
The Marantz STEREO 70s will be available at the beginning of September in black and gold-silver finish for €1,000 on the official Marantz website and at authorized dealers.
2 channels / 75W
Finishes: Black, Silver-Gold RRP: €1,000