Turntables with a classic retro design are becoming increasingly popular, and following this line, the Verona NEO model is presented. The new Verona NEO can accommodate up to two 9- to 12-inch tonearms and therefore offers all the possibilities demanding music lovers seek. In addition, it has all the technical refinements that its other siblings in the NEO series also have, such as a 2-motor drive concept, the DTD® bearing, and external DMC-20 motor electronics with AVC Level 3 and the CLD design. Its 50 mm thick plate includes 8 silencers.
Silencer and CLD technology
The Verona NEO features 8 silencer modules and an optimized chassis construction with its pioneering CLD technology to reduce chainring and chassis vibrations. This is available in piano black with a glossy Makassar top surface or completely in a piano black finish. All aluminum parts are silver or black (anodized).
- 2 integrated and fully isolated AC motors
- DMC-20 external digital motor controller with super stable multi-voltage power supply and innovative AVC level 3 (Automatic Vibration Control) technology
- Ultra-precise, extremely rigid, and robust DTD® bearing with diamond-coated spindle (Dura Turn Diamond® Bearing)
- Exclusive silencer technology with 8 silencer modules for effective reduction of platter vibration
- CLD (Constraint Layer Damping) technology to improve resonance behavior
- Optimized multi-sandwich chassis for greater rigidity and better acoustic properties
- Piano black finish with Makassar gloss or full piano black top surface, aluminum parts in silver or black (anodized)
- 3-point setup with special gel-cushioned feet
- 15-year warranty (with registration)