The new Innuos PULSE series gives you the Innuos experience, whether you want to play music primarily from streaming services like Qobuz or TIDAL or just want another area of your home connected to your main music server. Innuos PULSE Network players can be used in two different modes:
– In standalone mode, you can use the Innuos Sense app to play streaming services, Internet radio, and music stored on a NAS on a multitude of audio systems. In this mode, the network player becomes the hub of your audio system, which also allows you to use the Sense app with other streamers on your network. You’ll benefit from all the features of the Sense app, including:
- TIDAL and Qobuz integration, including artist bios, related artists, title tracks, and more.
- Ability to manage TIDAL and Qobuz albums along with albums stored on a NAS for a unified music library
- Internet radio with easy preset creation
- Radio Paradise
- Ability to search for tracks playing on Internet Radio/Radio Paradise/Streaming Services
- Fast integrated search through music and streaming services on a NAS
- Easy playlist creation from multiple music and streaming services on NAS
- Possibility of integrating BBC Sounds, Spotify Connect and Airplay connectivity based on the provided Logitech Media Server platform
- Smart mixes curated and configurable based on your music
- In-app home screen widgets to access your favorite features at the touch of a button
– In endpoint mode, PULSE network players connect to a primary music server, be it an Innuos Music Server, Roon Core, HQ Player, or any Logitech Media Server-based server. The PULSE will show up as a zone in the respective music server app and use that app to find and play music on players on the Pulse network.
PULSEmini – Network Player
The PULSEmini is our entry-level music player, but its sound is anything but basic. Following the design of our acclaimed ZEN Series, the PULSEmini features a chassis with a front panel polished and anodized with the highest quality aluminum for a perfect finish, complemented by a painted cover with an automotive grade finish.
PULSEmini has the power and reliability to run the innuOS operating system configured specifically for optimal music playback:
- Custom designed motherboard with an Intel quad-core processor
- Industrial-grade SSD module specifically for the operating system with power loss protection, low-density parity check ECC engine, and global wear leveling technologies
- 4 GB of highly reliable industrial-grade RAM
PULSEmini outputs PCM up to 32bit/768MHz as well as up to DSD512 via USB to compatible DACs. Additionally, it complements its digital outputs with analog RCA, coaxial, and SPDIF optical outputs capable of up to 24-bit/192KHz.
PULSE – Network Player
The PULSE raises the bar by integrating our new custom RECAP2 LPSU power supply, designed in collaboration with Dr. Sean Jacobs, delivering a smoother, more organic sound you can enjoy for hours without fatigue. The RECAP2 uses only high quality components such as:
- IEC filtered medical grade
- Audiophile-grade toroidal transformer with epoxy-filled center for vibration dampening, SYN-SHIELD copper tape-coated magnetic shielding between windings and wrapped in black Mylar tape
- Over 40,000 uF of high-end Mundorf capacitors
- wirewound inductor
The PULSE joins the PULSEmini in having 8GB of RAM to handle even larger music library databases and has an AES/EBU output instead of RCA for greater connectivity to audio systems.
PULSAR – Network Player + USB Reclocker
The PULSAR is the star of our PULSE Series. Sporting a high quality anodized and shot blasted aluminum chassis, the best is still reserved for the interior.
Featuring a custom ARC6 module with active rectification, over 130,000uF Mundorf capacitors followed by a Mundorf Silver Gold Oil output capacitor, a large inductor, and a massive 300VA audiophile grade toroidal transformer.
Instead of SPDIF and AES/EBU outputs, PULSAR offers an optimized USB output to take sound quality to a whole new level by incorporating a PhoenixUSB Lite Reclocker. It’s powered by a custom DC4 CX regulator module with Audionote KAISEI capacitors for a smooth yet fast and detailed sound.
The innuOS operating system SSD has also been upgraded to an SLC (Single Level Cell) module, as opposed to the more common TLC (Triple Level Cell) for better durability and lower operating power noise.
Overall, the PULSAR will give you a big, deep soundstage with incredible instrument separation and lifelike sound textures bringing true musical excitement to your home. Hear what you’ve been missing!
The PULSE series is expected to be available in September.
Innuos PULSEmini – €999
Innuos PULSE – €2,599
Innuos PULSAR – €5,499