Network Audio Transmitter
Built by passionate enthusiasts, for passionate enthusiasts.
NEO Stream is designed for optimal sonic performance and versatility by combining the latest version of our network streaming engine with our award-winning DAC stage to deliver a previously unattainable level of audio without spending much more than its €1,299 price tag. Simply add your choice of amp and speakers.
- Add streaming capability to your precious system
- Sonically upgrade your existing streamer
- The only streamer you’ll ever need
Our use of proprietary technology makes NEO Stream distinctly different.
No “purchased” platform. No specific control application.
Our own transmission motor. Fully optimized for perfect operation and excellent sound performance.
Functionally and sonically, it is the ideal streamer for passionate music lovers who want to experience their music in exceptional sound quality through their own control app or music platform. Without the exorbitant price tag.
- Roon Ready: Roon Ready certification means that NEO Stream inserts directly into a Roon audio environment and works seamlessly with Roon software.
- DNLA/UPnP: Use your choice of any DLNA/UPnP compatible app (BubbleUPnP, mconnect, Audirvana, etc.) to control NEO Stream and access audio content from online services.
- Tidal Connect and Spotify Connect: Stream directly from these integrated online music services.
- Apple Airplay – Easy streaming from Apple devices.
- Operation NAA – Serious Enthusiast? The NEO Stream can function as a network audio adapter. Routes audio data packets received over Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable directly to the connected DAC without applying processing.
- NAS Drive: Stream from a local storage device using the ‘Stream-iFi’ app.
The NEO Stream’s integral DAC stage takes your streaming enjoyment to another level.
- Four Channel True Native Hi-Res DAC Design – Supports PCM 768kHz and DSD 512
- Powerful 16-core XMOS processor: performs full MQA decoding (up to 384 kHz)
Thanks to the DAC chip’s four-channel True Native design, PCM and DSD go their separate ways and remain “bit perfect” in their direct native form, all the way down to analog conversion. In the case of DSD, there is no conversion to PCM and no multi-bit processing application; this is unusual and makes the NEO Stream a great choice for DSD purists.
- Dual-band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi reception with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac support
- Gigabit Ethernet (LAN) – 1x RJ45; 1x M12; 1x Optical LAN (see below for details)
- 2x USB-A (compatible with USB2.0 and SuperSpeed USB3.0)
- 1 USB-C system update port (OTA – Over The Air – updates also available)
- Analog: 1x RCA stereo; 1x 4.4mm balanced
- Ultra Resolution Digital (PCM 768kHz, DSD512) – 1x HDMI-I2S; 1x USB-A (USB3.0)
- High resolution digital S/PDIF (PCM 192kHz) – 1x optical; 1 coaxial; 1x AES/EBU
Single Optical LAN
Connect to your network router via cable instead of relying on Wi-Fi? The NEO Stream includes a unique option along with its RJ45 and M12 ports: Optical LAN. This is our own technology. Connect the OptiBox transceiver to the router and the NEO Stream to the OptiBox via an optical cable. Both the OptiBox and the cable are included.
Benefit from the highest quality digital audio connection possible between the router and the transmitter.
- Blazing fast data speeds of up to 10Gbps
- Bit-perfect streaming of ultra-resolution audio
- Minimal degradation over distances up to 1 km
OptiBox regenerates, resynchronizes and balances the router’s LAN signal; true galvanic isolation is applied, with zero capacitance and parasitic inductances.
It suits you sir
Several different settings allow users to tailor NEO Stream’s performance to suit their system and the way they like to stream.
Exclusive modes are individual settings that optimize performance by focusing operation on one usage mode. There are specific settings for Roon, Tidal Masters, DLNA, and NAA, as well as a general mode for cross-platform use.
Four user-selectable digital filters, each of which has a subtle but clearly noticeable effect on the sound, can be changed according to personal taste and choice of music:
- Bit Perfect
- GTO (gibbs transient optimized)
- Minimum Phase
Come on, cut out the noise
The NEO Stream has been carefully designed to eliminate noise and distortion from the audio signal:
- USB ports use our ANC II active noise cancellation technology
- S/PDIF outputs incorporate iPurifier technology
- The digital signal is regulated by our femto precision GMT (Global Master Timing) clock to eradicate jitter
- The retina-grade TFT display features a SilentLine design so no electrical noise interferes with the audio signal.
- Circuit components with low ESR, high linearity and low noise mean excellent sound quality
Voltage regulators with high PSRR (Power Supply Rejection Ratio), low idle current, and low dropout equate to low power supply noise and a high-speed synchronous power supply controller of 1, 2MHz to improve filtering efficiency means extremely low power supply noise.
The NEO Stream has more clarity and texture, and a more dynamic and engaging performance; you simply hear more music, just as the artist intended.