As the High End Society announced in a current press release, it actually has to High End trade fair planned for this September postponed again – as a consequence of the currently uncertain development of the Covid19 pandemic. Certainly a difficult decision, but one that is absolutely understandable.
High End 2022 and IPS in Munich
Stefan Dreischärf is the managing director of the organizing High End Society and says: “We currently rate the situation as very uncertain in view of the slow global development. The risk of being canceled at short notice is simply too high. ”They see themselves as having a clear responsibility to protect the health of exhibitors, employees and visitors and to ensure maximum planning security for everyone involved.
According to the new planning, the High End in the MOC Munich is now from May 19-22, 2022 occur. The International Parts + Supply (IPS) event, which is planned in parallel, is also evading for the period May 19-20, 2022. The IPS is to offer a platform for manufacturers of supplier products to the audio industry in a separate area within the MOC.
We at fairaudio also hope and look forward to a healthy reunion with colleagues in the industry.
May 19-22, 2022
MOC Munich – Lilienthalallee 40
- Thursday and Friday: trade visitor day from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Trade visitors with pre-registration for two days: 30 euros
- Trade visitors with pre-registration for four days: 40 euros
- Visitor day ticket Saturday: 10 euros
- Visitor day ticket Sunday: 5 euros
- Children up to 14 years have free entry
High end society
In front of Eichholz 2g