In a new display of perfectionism, the South Korean manufacturer of audio electronics High End HiFi Rose has just launched the RS250Aa network music player genuinely audiophile which constitutes an evolution of the celebrated RS250, combining superior versatility and high performance thanks to its new reference D/A conversion “chip” and an optimized power supply. A true jewel of design and technology, it is immaculately built and incorporates a beautiful IPS LCD touch screen with 4K UHD resolution and support for images at 60 frames per second, which covers the entire front panel and guarantees a user experience highly intuitive, simultaneously facilitating access to all types of musical content.
Going into the details of the new HiFi Rose, we must first emphasize the use of the DAC ES9028Pro from the Californian ESS Technology, a sophisticated “chip” endowed with extremely low noise and distortion, in order to provide a accurate and rich sound reproduction of audio signals encoded in PCM up to 32 bits/768 kHz, DSD up to DSD512 and MQA. The second fundamental novelty of the RS250A is a linear power supply of new invoice that ensures a clean and stable electrical supply to the circuits in charge of treating the musical signal and to the management processor, something that on the other hand is of critical importance when it comes to achieving a excellent sound quality. Hence, the subsystem in question, which includes one of ESS Technology’s advanced ES9311Q regulation “chips”, is shielded, thus substantially reducing the impact of possible interference on sound and, in parallel, susceptible noise. to be transmitted to other circuits.
Of the digital section of the new HiFi Rose digital source, we must also highlight the use of a timing clock 100 MHz frequency with femtosecond precision and ultra-low phase noise. As far as mechanical construction is concerned, a anodized aluminum chassis meticulously machined high purity, which effectively protects the internal components and limits the influence of vibrations that could affect the sound, while providing a very personal modern and elegant aesthetic. Finally, the RS250A is compatible with the AirPlay and DLNA transmission protocols, being in charge of its operation a 6-core CPU and the innovative ROSE OS operating systema version of Android 7.1 developed especially for HiFi Rose, and the device can be controlled both via the ROSE Connect “app” and from the Bluetooth remote control supplied as standard.
- High performance network music player.
- Management by operating system (ROSE OS) and own “app” (ROSE Connect).
- Support for PCM files up to 32-bit/768 kHz and DSD up to DSD512.
- Compatible with MQA files.
- Wide range of analog and digital sockets.
- New generation ultra-quiet linear power supply.
- Managed by a 6-core CPU.
- Synchronizing clock with femtosecond precision and ultra-low phase noise.
- Construction from the machining of a solid aluminum block.
- DLNA and AirPlay compatible.
- Integrated online audio and video services.
- Large 4K UHD compatible IPS LCD touchscreen display.
- Compatible -via HDMI- with UHD video signals.
- Bluetooth remote control.
- Roon Ready approved.
- Frequency response of 10-80,000 Hz, +/-1 dB.
- Maximum signal/noise ratio of 126.7 dB.
- Dimensions: 278x76x202 mm (WxHxD).
- Weight: 3.2 kg.