BIGBEN announces Force Glass ™ for the Nintendo SWITCH ™. This first screen protector with lifetime warranty for the SWITCH ™ is available.
Force Glass was introduced in 2016 by BIGBEN Connected, the subsidiary specializing in mobile phone and tablet accessories, and offers smartphone users a range of advanced screenprotectors with lifelong
With more than 2 million sold screen protectors, Force Glass is widely used in Europe. Force Glass now puts its expertise into the service of gamers with a new variant that has been specially developed for the Nintendo SWITCH ™ system.
View the video tutorial.
As of today Nintendo SWITCH ™ owners can take advantage of this innovative product that offers optimal protection against shocks and scratches. Force Glass will also appeal to parents who are afraid to give their system into the hands of young children. Force Glass becomes the best friend of SWITCH ™ players at home and on the move, without compromising on gameplay quality!
- High resistance: tempered glass technology 9H +, glass thickness 0.45mm
- High transparency: image quality is fully preserved
- Excellent tactile response: super smooth, soft surface for unchanged gameplay
- Weert fingerprints: oleophobic, electrolytically treated glass
- Fits perfectly: simple and fast to apply without air bubbles. Cleaning kit included.
Lifetime warranty with a few clicks:
Force Glass is the first screen protector with a lifetime warranty. Register on www.force-glass.com and send your broken screen protector in exchange for a new one.
- Limited to one exchange per year
- Engraved logo guarantees Force Glass authenticity Force Glass for Nintendo SWITCH ™ is available from today for a suggested retail price of €19.90