Featuring a unique patent-registered frictionless drive mechanism Esoteric Grandiose T1 turntable launched.
A new realization to commemorate the 35th Anniversary of the Esoteric legacy; It is the first turntable in our history, the Grandiose T1.
Featuring a unique patent-registered frictionless drive mechanism, the “Esoteric MagneDrive System”, inductively synchronizes the rotations of a magnetic driver and platter, achieving silky-smooth, silent rotation at an extraordinarily precise rotational speed.
- The platter is free from any vibration.
- Absolutely precise platter rotation, free from speed irregularities, potentially caused by mechanical contacts, such as belt, rings or motor.
- Adjustment of the sonic characteristics, manually changing the distance between the platter and the controller.
- There is no worry about needing replacement straps.
With 10 MHz clock synchronization capability for the motor drive unit and independent 3-piece chassis configuration, this turntable is the culmination of Esoteric’s unique mechanical/electronic technology and design philosophy.
- Esoteric’s patented contactless drive system “Esoteric MagneDrive System”
- The Magne-Float chainring greatly reduces axle bearing friction by reducing the effective mass of the chainring from 19kg to approx. 4kg
- It consists of 3 separate units: main unit, motor unit and power supply unit.
- High-quality VCXO motor driver ensures precise rotation of the platter.
- 10 MHz clock synchronization capability with the Grandioso G1X master clock.
- Inverted bearing system supports smooth platter rotation.
- The micrometer knob on the front panel provides fine tuning capability of the sonic characteristics, adjusting the intensity of the magnetic force that is applied from the magnetic driver to the platter.
- Triple-layer chassis made of aluminum and wood, effectively controls vibrations.
- The middle part of the chassis is applied with a beautiful high build piano lacquer.
- The isolation feet have a special damping mechanism that eliminates external vibrations.
- Two-speed control (33/45 rpm), adjustable with order of 0.1%.
- The T1 is offered with either a TA-9D dynamic balance arm or no arm configuration.
- The optional arm board allows the T1 to accommodate up to 3 arms.
- Overall Dimensions: (width × height × depth including protrusions):
- Main unit: 497 × 210 × 456mm
- Power supply unit: 445 × 132 × 270mm
- Main unit: 45kg
- Main chassis: 17kg
- Plate: 19kg
- Motor unit: 9kg
- Power supply unit: 18kg