This compact 3-way loudspeaker tuned in a front flared port bass reflex design benefits from a new 30cm diameter cellulose woofer with a powerful magnet, a new 55mm diameter treated dome midrange covering nearly three octaves and finally a 22mm diameter silk dome tweeter declined from the famous tweeter on our flagship Prestige Facet series.
A fine 2dB amplitude allows you to adjust the mid and high frequency levels according to your listening room or listening affinity. In addition, it is possible to insert a 7 ° tilt base (included) for perfect acoustic synchronization or in an optional metal stand that raises it 19 cm in addition to this tilt. Bass power and control, midrange definition and relief, high end delicacy and breadth characterize the sonic pleasure of this Elipson Heritage XLS15 loudspeaker.
Technical specifications of Elipson Heritage XLS 15
- Type: compact 3-way speaker
- Tweeter: 0.87 »silk dome
- Middle: 2.2 “lined dome
- Grain: Cellulose pulp 12 »
- Bass reflex: front shot
- Frequency response: 40 Hz – 25 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Cutoff frequencies: 700 and 5000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 92 dB / 1m / 1w
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Recommended amplification: 50-200 W
- Power (RMS): 200 W
- Dimensions: W x H x D: 420 x 730/700 x 339 mm
- Weight: 28 kg