At the start of this month, Denon announced the new line-up AV receivers at the Alicante dealer event. Today the manufacturer launches two of the new models officially in the Benelux; the AVR-X1500H and the AVR-X2500H
Denon Denon announced the new line-up- AVR-X1500H and AVR-X2500H receivers
The AVR-X1500H and AVR-X2500H are packed with various features and functions. The receivers have support for Dolby Atmos, DTS: X and DTS Virtual:X for an optimal surround experience. In addition, the models come with support for HEOS so that the receiver can become part of a multiroom system. Music can also be streamed through AirPlay (2) and bluetooth.
The new receivers offer Audyssey’s MultEQ XT acoustic measuring and calibration system for simple setup. Using the included microphone, they analyze the output of each speaker to optimize each channel.
The receivers also offer 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, Dolby Vision High Dynamic Range (HDR), HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) and BT.2020 pass-through support. Users can connect their media devices and output to one display via six HDMI channels on the X1500H and eight on the X2500H and even two simultaneous displays to switch between the TV and projector, for example. Both devices support HDCP 2.2 on all HDMI ports.
The AVR-X2500H has a discrete high-current amplifier in all seven channels, as well as 32-bit/192 kHz AKM DACs. With 150 watts of sound for each speaker, a maximum of two subwoofers can be connected with the 7.2-channel configuration
- AVR-X2500H: 95 watts per channel (8 Ohm, 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 0.08 % 2-kan drive); 150 W per channel (6 Ohm, 1% 1-channel drive)
- AVR-X1500H: 80 watts per channel (8 Ohm, 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 0.08% 2-channel drive); 145 W per channel (6 Ohm, 1% 1-ch .. drive)
- Built-in HEOS wireless multiroom audio technology
- Spotify, Amazon Music, Deezer, Tidal and more via the free HEOS app
- Bluetooth and Airplay wireless audio streaming
- 32-bit / 192 kHz AKM DAC (AKM4458VN) for all channels
- Network streaming and USB High-Res support, including: ALAC, FLAC, WAV (up to 24-bit / 192 kHz) as well as DSD 2.8 MHz) and (5.6 MHz) music tracks
- Automatic installation and optimization of room acoustics with Audyssey MultEQ XT using the included microphone and standard
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ & Dynamic Volume
Price and availability
The AVR-X2500H and AVR-X1500H are now available in the Netherlands and Belgium, for prices of 699 euros and 549 euros respectively.