At the end of this week, The Crew 2 will appear and the Trophies have now gone online on the Playstation Network. That brings us to the following overview to gather Trophies in The Crew 2 and it looks like The Crew 2 platinum pick is a lot easier.
Trophies in The Crew 2
The first part required for example that you spent 24 hours in a crew and many of the Trophies were linked to playing as crew. The original The Crew also had several Trophies that you had to grind a lot for, something that now seems to be less the case.
Below the complete overview of Trophies that you can earn in the game. The Crew 2 is available from June 29.
- You’re THE Driver, baby – Win all trophies.
- That’s a Wrap! – Complete The Grand Finale
- The Man, The Myth, The Legend – Earn enough followers to reach the Icon level.
- Are you a God? (Say yes) – Earn enough followers to reach Icon 50 level
- Ruler of the Streets – Beat Tio Marquez, The Street Racing king, at the Rival Event
- Master of the Line – Beat Clarence Bishop the Third, the Pro Racing heir, at the Rival Event
- Creative Thinker – Beat Sofia, the Freestyle Queen, at the Rival Event.
- Double Down – Beat Tucker Morgan, the Offroad Champ, at the Rival Event
- Pics or it did not happen – Complete 40 Photo Op.
- Coast to Coast – Complete the New York Hypercar event.
- Rising Star – Earn enough followers to reach Star level.
- The Collector – Own 30 different vehicles.
- Jack of all trades – Complete one Event in each discipline.
- Virtuoso – Complete each skill type in each family (Main Game).
- Hard way to Hell – Complete an event on hard difficulty.
- Drift Like a Tester – Score 100,000 PTS or more in any drift event.  Max Out Fury Load – Reach Max Level for one of your vehicles (Main Game).
- Binge Watching – Complete the full Xtrem Series.
- Epic Win – Upgrade your vehicle with epic parts only.
Trophies in The Crew 2 – Bronze
- Welcome to MotorNation! – This time we’ll be generous! You have completed the 1st Episode of the Live Xtrem Series
- First Autograph – Earn enough followers to reach Popular level.
- Press Conference – Earn enough followers to reach Famous level.
- Paint Do not Hurt – Change
- I Want You – Beat a friend’s highlight
- Social Butterfly – Complete an event while in a crew
- Easy Rider – Earn 500 Followers in one Freestyle sequence (Freedrive).
- Reality Check – You’ve spent 24 whole hours in our virtual world. We thought you should know.
- Leap of Faith, No Straw – Do a 100 meter jump on a bike
- Act Like a Game Designer – Redo the same event 3 times in a row
- Act Like an Art Director – Take a picture from outside Photo Quest just for fun, because it looks good.
- The End is Nigh – Go to the world.
- Ride the Jewels – Drive more than 2 km in a row with the most expensive car (Main Game).
- BFF – Drive 50 km in a row in a crew
- Act like a Narrative Designer – Unlock all the pieces and watch a full narrative reward.
- Ghost Bustin ‘2 – Beat a rival or a friend’s ghost.