The British audio brand Bowers & Wilkins introduces new 600 Series, consisting of six loudspeakers with the latest technology, a sleek design and affordable.
Bowers & Wilkins introduces the new 600 Series
The new Bowers & Wilkins 600 Series range consists of four loudspeakers and matching subwoofers equipped with various improvements over their predecessors. According to the manufacturer, the speakers are the best entry level to get to know the hifi experience of Bowers & Wilkins.
The improved quality of the new 600 Series is highlighted by the integration of technologies previously applied in the Diamond series, the Bowers & Wilkins flagship. The new range is equipped with the patented Continuum material, which ensures greater transparency and precision in the middle range. The 600 Series also offers an updated version of the Decoupled Double Dome Tweeter technology. The new range is available in Matte Black and Satin White and consists of:
- 603: The flagship and the largest loudspeaker in this series. These speakers come with the Decoupled Double Dome tweeter, an FST drive unit that uses the Continuum Cone, plus two bass drivers with paper cone. (€ 800 each)
- 606: This compact speaker can be placed on a stand or on a shelf and is suitable for larger living rooms (€ 350 each)
- 607: Despite its small size, the 607 has a large bass range, equipped with 5-inch Continuum Cone-based driver (€ 265 each)
- HTM6: A slim speaker especially for the center channel, equipped with the Decoupled Double Dome tweeter plus two 5-inch Continuum Cone drivers (€ 529 each)
- ASW610XP, ASW610 and ASW608: The series is completed by three subwoofers and available in new finishes that match the new series (€ 1100 each), (€ 600 each) and (€ 450 each)
Also check: Televisions Philips get audio system from Bowers & Wilkins