Audio-Technica Introduces New UV-Sterilized Wireless Headphones: The ATH-TWX9
True Wireless with noise cancellation and UV sterilization
Audio-Technica, a world leader in professional and personal audio technology, introduces the ATH-TWX9 True Wireless headphones with advanced audio technology. Noise Cancellation and a deep sterilization system by UV rays inside the charging case. This new model offers an immersive and incredibly stable soundstage thanks to its high-resolution 5.8mm drivers.
Its compact and ergonomic design allows a secure fit in different shapes and sizes of the ear, as well as high long-term wearing comfort. The precise fit also provides better sound insulation and prevents sound leakage.
Other features include the 360 Reality Audioand the compatibility with advanced Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM sound They offer higher sound quality for music, videos and calls. Designed with users in mind, these headphones offer the ultimate advanced and intimate audio experience.
Active noise cancellation and hear-through listening function
Active Noise Cancellation technology eliminates all unwanted sounds and is customizable for each user and environment: available with five settings already preconfigured in the Connect app to adapt to various environments, whether at home, in the office or on the road . For its part, the hear-through function allows you to control what is heard around you with the push of a button and can be configured as “Natural” or “Intense”; where the first focuses on people’s voices and the second enhances all ambient sounds.
Deep sterilization by UV rays
To eliminate bacteria and viruses from the surface, each time the earphones are placed in the charging case, a high-intensity LED sterilization process begins that lasts 70 seconds. Mirrors are also used to distribute light evenly and increase effectiveness. This makes daily earphone care much easier and hassle-free.
Greater clarity on calls
The microphone with beamforming technology It enables crystal-clear and reliable communication by picking up voices clearly, even in noisy environments. A sidetone feature lets you hear your own voice during calls so conversations sound more natural.
Battery life and IPX4 equivalent rating
The ATH-TWX9, in addition to offering six hours of continuous playback and up to 18.5 hours of extended use with the charging case, they have a rating of Splash resistance equivalent to IPX4.
- Bluetooth 5.2 and multipoint support for two simultaneous Bluetooth connections managed via the Connect app
- Compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Control button functions and touch sensitivity can be configured in the Connect app
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon CompatibilityTM sound:
- Qualcomm® TrueWireless Mirroring for independent transmission
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon CompatibilityTM Sound for high-resolution audio
- Qualcomm® aptX codecTM Adaptive Audio A2DP for high-quality playback
- Qualcomm® aptXTM Voice to improve the transmission and clarity of two-way calls
- Qualcomm® cVcTM Generation 8.0 for clearer voice transmission
- Sony 360 Reality Audio Certified Headphones
- Compatible with Qi wireless chargers (sold separately)
- Low latency mode for an immersive experience with minimal sound delay in games and videos on smartphones and tablets
- Auto power on when removed from charging case
- Auto play/pause function
- Fast Pair for fast connection with Android devices
- Different LED signals to indicate the status of the charging case
- Microphone quick mute function
- Voice guidance for notifications, including power and pairing states, as well as remaining battery level
- Single ear use
- 12 sizes of ear tips
Audio-Technica ATH-TWX9 headphones will be available starting November 9 at an RRP €319.
The model is available in Japanese Black with Dark Bronze accents.