Audio-Technica AT-SB2022, the iconic portable turntable in a modernized reissue
A retro touch that will delight vinyl lovers
As part of its 60th anniversary celebration, Audio-Technica has brought back an iconic turntable for the modern age: the Audio-Technica Sound Burger, updated with enhancements like Bluetooth wireless audio.
After fusing pop art style with hi-fi audio some 40 years ago, the Sound Burger returns with the same unmistakable aesthetic that made it a smash hit and icon of the ’80s vinyl scene. .
While the new Sound Burger remains true to its roots, it boasts a host of new technologies that will appeal to any music lover in the modern age. It includes wireless connectivity via Bluetooth, and even a USB-C port for a seamless charging experience.
The updated Sound Burger features a belt-drive system to play 33-1/3 and 45 rpm records, making it possible to use both singles and LPs. To ensure the Sound Burger is as portable as ever, it also uses a dynamic balance system that applies spring pressure to the stylus, while a DC motor keeps everything running smoothly during playback.
Although the Sound Burger is a portable design, the inclusion of an RCA audio cable, as well as Bluetooth, means it can be connected to a home stereo or active speaker system, either wired or wirelessly.
- Same great design as the Sound Burger, but with lots of modern elements
- Bluetooth connectivity
- USB-C charging port
- Belt Drive Portable Turntable
- Plays 33-1/3 and 45 rpm records
- Additionally, a high-precision DC motor maintains stable rotation.
- Die-cast aluminum alloy platter with damping system
- 12h battery
- ATN3600L replaceable stylus
- Adapter for 45 rpm
- RCA cable (3.5mm male to dual RCA male)
- USB cable for charging (USB Type A / USB Type C™)
The Audio-Technica AT-SB2022 will be available from November 1, 2022 for an MSRP of €229.