Audio-Technica AT-LPW30BK: Belt Drive Manual Turntable in Black Wood Finish – Audio-Technica, a world leader in professional and personal audio technology, is pleased to announce a black edition of the AT-LPW30 manual belt turntable, the AT-LPW30BK.
Developed in Tokyo, Japan, with almost 60 years of experience in creating hi-fi equipment, the LPW30BK turntable is designed to give you perfect hi-fi reproduction of your vinyl in elegant, sophisticated style.
This two-speed (33 1/3 and 45 rpm) turntable features a black-finish veneered wood base that reduces low-frequency feedback and offers a sophisticated, minimalist look. It is the ideal companion for large record collections, allowing users to spend hours in good company with their beloved vinyl.
- Great high-fidelity audio experience
- Black veneered wood finish
- Connects directly to powered speakers and home music systems with the built-in preamp
- Fully manual operation, with belt drive and two speeds: 33 1/3 and 45 rpm
- Adjustable dynamic anti-slip control
- Professional anti-resonance die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4 cartridge and AT-VM95C dual moving magnet cartridge with 0.6mm tapered stylus
- The AT-VM95C cartridge is compatible with VM95 series replacement styli offering a wide range of options for any application
- Straight arm with lift control, hydraulic damping and lockable bracket
The Audio-Technica AT-LPW30BK will be available from April 26 MSRP €339.