Advance Paris X-A600 stereo amplifier launched : The prestigious French firm presents its new X-A600 stereo power amplifier. It has a linear power supply based on a 700VA toroidal transformer and a set of 6 capacitors for a total of 60000 μF. In combination with the “very high current” power transistors (NJW0281G -NJW0302G), Advance Paris guarantees dynamic sound even under heavy loads.
The X-A600 delivers 200 watts per channel into class AB into 8Ω. A “High BIAS” switch located on the rear of the unit allows the X-A600 to deliver the first few watts in sliding Class A. Beyond this power, switching to Class AB is done automatically. The X-A600 has a very rigid chassis due to its mechanical design. Each circuit is separated from the others by a compartmentalized construction that ensures effective shielding.
The stand-alone power amplifier is an indispensable part of any advanced audio system. In combination with the X-P700 preamplifier, a high-quality audiophile system can be built that can delicately drive all speakers under absolute control over the woofers.. Equipped With RCA and XLR connectors, the A-X600 can be used in hi-fi or home theater. For greater discretion during your session, you have the possibility to turn off the VU meters.
- Output power 8Ω – 2X200W RMS
- Output power 4 Ω – 2X300W RMS
- Frequency response – 10Hz – 80kHz
- Distortion – Lower than 0.05%
- Signal to noise ratio – top at 120dB
- Crosstalk – top at 90dB
- AC input – 115V/230V
- Standby Consumption – Lower to 0.5 W
- Maximum consumption – 500W
- Transformer power – 700VA
- Transformer type – Toroidal
- Tickets – Line level on RCA and XLR
- Input Selection (RCA / XLR) – Switch on the rear panel
- Departures – Connections: Banana / Spade / Bare Wire
- High bias setting – Yes
- VU meter settings – Yes (ON / OFF / Low / Mid / Hi)
- trigger- 2 (IN/OUT) 12V
- Product size (Length x Height x Width in cm) – 43×19.5×42.4
- Packaging size (Length x Height x Width in cm) – 58.5×35.5×57.5
- Gross weight (kg) – 20.6
- Net weight / kg) – 19