IFTTT support to Aqara: Users of Aqara smart home products can count on IFTTT support. It will be added to the brand’s Home app. For the time being, support is only available to users in Southeast Asia and North America.
It’s good news for that Aqara users, as it means that the brand’s hubs and sensors can now suddenly interact with a whole new world of devices. IFTTT stands for “If this, then that”, in short, if this happens, it will (chain reactions).
If you want to use this (once it is available in the Netherlands), the explanation is as follows: make a connection between your Aqara devices and the IFTTT app. Then find your Aqara device within the app and you can add the Aqara Home skill after logging in to your Aqara account for the necessary permissions.
Added IFTTT support to Aqara
These handsets already offer IFTTT support for Aqara:
- Smart Plug (US)
- Single Switch Module T1 (No Neutral)
- Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral)
- Smart Wall Switch (With Neutral, Single Rocker)
- Smart Wall Switch (No Neutral, Single Rocker)
- Smart Wall Switch (With Neutral, Double Rocker)
- Smart Wall Switch (No Neutral, Double Rocker)
- Aqara Hub (M1)]Aqara Hub M1S
- LED Light Bulb
- Camera Hub G2H
- Wireless Remote Switch (Single Rocker)
- Wireless Mini Switch
- Wireless Remote Switch (Double Rocker)
- Aqara Cube
- Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Door and Window Sensor
- Motion Sensor
- Water Leak Sensor
Aquara is a smart home brand from the Chinese tech company Xiaomi. Last year judged We believe that a smart home does not necessarily have to be expensive and that Aqara products, among other things, can play an important role in this, precisely because there are so many different products available. Products that work on the Zigbee protocol, so that they work with Apple HomeKit, for example.